Orange Crush: Volume 2
Orange Crush: Volume 2 featuring our latest cover star JON MOXLEY is now available for pre-order.
For Orange Crush 2, Moxley was captured by world renowned wrestling and mixed martial arts photographer Ryan Loco. This 10+ page spread is accompanied by a critical essay by PWInsider.com’s Mike Johnson.
NOTE: Magazines will ship in February.
Oversized, perfect-bound and 100 pages, here’s what you can find in our new issue:
- The rare wrestling drawings of punk rock legend RAYMOND PETTIBON, accompanied by a conversation with MIKE WATT, co-founder of THE MINUTEMEN
- ALISSA BENNETT does a deep dive into Vice TV’s DARK SIDE OF THE RING
- ACH gives an exclusive interview on his Post-WWE comeback to ANDREAS HALE, accompanied by original portraits by artist ANDREW KUO
- Orange Crush hosts its first ever comedy roundtable, featuring: RON FUNCHES, KIKUTARO, and JOEY JANELA – moderated by GAME CHANGER WRESTLING’S KEVIN GILL. Accompanied by exclusive illustrations by BRIAN BUTLER
- We learn the inner most thoughts of brawler MATTHEW JUSTICE in a profile by DAN DURAY
- EMILY PRATT examines the controversies around INTERGENDER WRESTLING
- ERIC SHOREY returns to Orange Crush as he shines a light on STILL LIFE WITH APRICOTS & PEARS
- HUNTER BRAITHWAITE examines legendary pop artist and pioneering women’s wrestler ROSALYN DREXLER
- BRIAN BOUCHER reveals the art star behind the mask of “El C”, SHAUN LEONARDO
- We look at the art of wrestling portraiture, as WRESTLESPLANIA’S RACHEL MILLIMAN interviews BRAINBUSTER’s Michael Watson
- Also featuring the work of: Mio Okazaki, Carly Haack, Nick Karp, and more!